Take a holiday break in Blakeney on the beautiful North Norfolk coast...
Rougham is a 3 bedroom family house, available to let for holidays in Blakeney, North Norfolk.
- The house is located only a 5 minute walk from the Blakeney quay.
- Deli, Spar mini-supermarket, The White Horse Pub, Moorings Café in the village.
- Boat trips to see the seals off Blakeney Point.
- Wonderful inland walking, as well as beaches to explore.
- The Georgian town of Holt is only 6 miles away.
- The city of Norwich is 20 miles away.
- Railway line from Norwich to Cromer/Sheringham (9 miles from Blakeney). Public transport and taxis available.
- 1 king size bed, 2 single beds and bunks.
- Wood burner in the sitting room and supply of wood.
- Separate TV room.
- Washing machine, dish washer, microwave oven.
- Parking for 2 cars easily, 3 at a push.
- Outdoor terraced area outside kitchen.
- Large garden area (room enough for tents and to play badminton - net and kit is provided!).
Please bring your own beach towels.
Special Offer! - 20% discount for couples in the Low, Mid and High seasons (whole week lets only).
- LOW: Nov to March £550
- MID: April May Oct £680
- HIGH: June Sept £820
- PEAK: July Aug £950
- Xmas and New Year £800.
Short breaks start from £350 for 3 days.
No short breaks in peak season.
Enquiries and bookings
Please telephone Nicolette Hallett on 01379 783201 or email .
Sorry, but no dogs. Please don't smoke in the house.
Click arrows below calendar to view other dates.
A collection of photographs taken in Blakeney and the surrounding countryside.